Saturday, August 31, 2013

Poem 40 : A Delight rejoicing as ever

As the chunks of photons
smeared my face
on a pleasant morning
one day, when i
went along the
empty roads under
the calm canopy
of big old trees,
i smiled, for my
thoughts skimmed
from within.

thoughts, They are,
flying around my
inner side, revolving
over glimpses of you,
as i cruised over
the countryside,
i wondered, how
my eyes caught that
smile one day,
to push me out
of senses, to dwell
and get lost,
to forget for a moment,
all those worries
that kept my temples
wrinkled, i wondered
how beautiful is
simplicity, how
pleasing is your
composure, how
convincing is your
presence, how
nimble is your
posture, how
would i just
go beyond the mighty
walls of civilization
just to make sure
the angel within
you stays, the glow
around you blooms,
so that i rejoice
and succumb in this
sedating aura of you.


And after these thoughts
dived back, i realized,
i had reached,
as my senses came back
to reality,
there was you,
smiling,i said
to myself,
there is this delight
i would shelter

all through my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment